Friday, November 2, 2007

Disc Quality Test Utility - Nero CD-DVD Speed 4.7.7.5


"Nero CD-DVD Speed 4.7.7.5" is a program for testing optical drives and media and is part of Nero Toolkit. This is part of the "Nero Burning ROM" but this component is free for download.

The key features include:

  • Support for CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD drives/media
  • Read/write transfer rate
  • Create disc/verify function
  • Disc quality tests (PI/PO, C1/C2, Jitter)
  • TA jitter test
  • Scan disc
  • Bitsetting
  • etc
Platform - Windows
Size - 799K
Website to download - http://www.cdspeed2000.com/download.html



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This program very Quality!!

raxon said...

It seems a great addon for Nero.
A few months ago when I was writing a CD and the process stopped due to power cut off, my drive was not any more accessible to me.

Actually it was a hard drive crash.

I went for the Widows data recovery software from Stellar Phoenix and got my data back.

Unknown said...

awesome! thanks for the sharing. I have tried several designs for my CD too and luckily I just focus on the album artwork instead of the duplication because I have someone do it for me really fast and easy. Thanks for posting this article! really helpful.
CD duplication